Planning the service
At our meeting we will be discussing:
- Estimates of numbers attending.
- Special requirements for attendees with mobility or medical issues.
- Relatives and Friends who want to pay a tribute during the service, or provide an input to the tribute I will prepare.
- Stories, anecdotes that you want included in the service.
- Hobbies and interests of the deceased.
- Significant events in the life of the person, such as National Service, employment.
- Family history.
- Music that you or your family want during the service.
- Poems that you or your family would like. I can advise on Poems and Music.
Decisions to make
By the end of the meeting we will have:
- Decided the order of the service. This information will be sent to the Funeral Director / Printer if you are having a printed order of service.
- Decided who will be taking part in the service.
- Gathered sufficient information for a tribute to be prepared. This will be sent to you before the service for you to approve.
Here to help
If you have questions after our meeting I am here to help guide you through the funeral arrangements.